Clue: Egyptian's tongue
We have 1 answer for the clue Egyptian's tongue. See the results below.
- Like 1-Across
- Like our numbers
- Like our numerals
- Language of the Koran
- Language from which "hashish" comes
- 8-Down's tongue
- Official language of Libya
- Language of Libya
- Its alphabet starts with alif
- Language whose alphabet starts alif, ba, ta, tha ...
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Egyptian's tongue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!