Clue: Language of the Koran
We have 1 answer for the clue Language of the Koran. See the results below.
- Like 1-Across
- Egyptian's tongue
- Like our numbers
- Like our numerals
- Language from which "hashish" comes
- 8-Down's tongue
- Official language of Libya
- Language of Libya
- Its alphabet starts with alif
- Language whose alphabet starts alif, ba, ta, tha ...
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 06, 2018
- Wall Street Journal - June 11, 2010
- Netword - June 02, 2006
- New York Times - April 20, 2005
- New York Times - February 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Language of the Koran that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!