Clue: Egypt's cont.
We have 2 answers for the clue Egypt's cont.. See the results below.
- It borders the Atl.
- It's south of Eur.
- Atlas Mtns. locale
- One of the continents: Abbr.
- Mozambique's locale: Abbr.
- Congo's continent: Abbr.
- About 20% of the earth's land: Abbr.
- A continent: Abbr.
- It’s south of Eur.
- It touches the Atlantic O.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 10, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 13, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 22, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 14, 2016
- LA Times - November 06, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - August 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 21, 2008
- Washington Post - September 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Egypt's cont. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!