Clue: Eisenhower appointee to the Supreme Court
We have 1 answer for the clue Eisenhower appointee to the Supreme Court. See the results below.
- Late golf champion Payne
- "Maggie May" singer Rod
- Popular late-night host
- Patrick of "X-Men"
- What is actor Stewart Granger's family name?
- ''Maggie May'' singer Rod
- Rod or Martha
- Jimmy, who befriended Harvey
- Organizer of the 1-/17-Across
- "Harvey" star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Eisenhower appointee to the Supreme Court that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!