Clue: Late golf champion Payne
We have 1 answer for the clue Late golf champion Payne. See the results below.
- Eisenhower appointee to the Supreme Court
- "Maggie May" singer Rod
- Popular late-night host
- Patrick of "X-Men"
- What is actor Stewart Granger's family name?
- ''Maggie May'' singer Rod
- Rod or Martha
- Jimmy, who befriended Harvey
- Organizer of the 1-/17-Across
- "Harvey" star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Late golf champion Payne that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!