Clue: Elbows, but not knees
We have 1 answer for the clue Elbows, but not knees. See the results below.
- Ravioli base
- Naples noodles
- Trattoria staple
- Ziti, e.g.
- Linguini, for instance
- Macaroni and such
- Premarathon food
- Carbo-loading meal
- Ziti or spaghetti
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 11, 2016
- Universal - April 18, 2016
- Washington Post - December 02, 2008
- New York Times - February 21, 2001
- Washington Post - February 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Elbows, but not knees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!