Clue: Element of change
We have 3 answers for the clue Element of change. See the results below.
- Stopping point?
- Bygone phone call cost
- ___-a-minute (call rate)
- Cost of a minute call, maybe
- Onetime phone call cost
- Five's partner
- Kind of store
- Bygone pay phone amount
- Coin that ironically doesn't have the word "ten" on it
- F.D.R. locale
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 11, 2014
- Netword - June 30, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - March 11, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - September 10, 2010
- Netword - July 17, 2010
- Universal - May 17, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - September 03, 2006
- New York Times - July 23, 2004
- Washington Post - May 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Element of change that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!