Clue: Elevator pioneer Otis
We have 1 answer for the clue Elevator pioneer Otis. See the results below.
- Biblical miracle worker
- Inventor Otis
- Cook on the screen
- Kings prophet
- Biblical prophet
- Elevator innovator Otis
- Prophet of I and II Kings
- Mr. Graves Otis
- Cook, Jr. of "Shane"
- Actor Cook of "The Maltese Falcon"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - September 11, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - September 07, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - August 09, 2013
- New York Times - December 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 25, 2007
- Washington Post - May 10, 2006
- New York Times - March 16, 2003
- Washington Post - June 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Elevator pioneer Otis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!