Clue: Inventor Otis
We have 1 answer for the clue Inventor Otis. See the results below.
- Biblical miracle worker
- Cook on the screen
- Kings prophet
- Biblical prophet
- Elevator innovator Otis
- Elevator pioneer Otis
- Prophet of I and II Kings
- Mr. Graves Otis
- Cook, Jr. of "Shane"
- Actor Cook of "The Maltese Falcon"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 06, 2017
- LA Times - April 08, 2013
- Netword - August 25, 2012
- LA Times - February 26, 2012
- USA Today - November 03, 2011
- LA Times - April 27, 2011
- I Swear Crossword - October 22, 2010
- LA Times - August 23, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 07, 2004
- New York Times - March 07, 2001
- New York Times - February 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Inventor Otis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!