Clue: Elizabeth Taylor's third
We have 1 answer for the clue Elizabeth Taylor's third. See the results below.
- One First Lady's maiden name
- Thelma of "The Maltese Falcon," 1931
- Mrs. Lincoln's maiden name
- Lincoln in-law
- Sondheim's Sweeney
- Abe's Mary
- One of Taylor's eight
- See 16-Across
- Taylor's third
- Mike who produced "Around the World in 80 Days"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Elizabeth Taylor's third that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!