Clue: Sondheim's Sweeney
We have 1 answer for the clue Sondheim's Sweeney. See the results below.
- One First Lady's maiden name
- Thelma of "The Maltese Falcon," 1931
- Mrs. Lincoln's maiden name
- Lincoln in-law
- Abe's Mary
- Elizabeth Taylor's third
- One of Taylor's eight
- See 16-Across
- Taylor's third
- Mike who produced "Around the World in 80 Days"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 05, 2015
- LA Times - August 07, 2012
- LA Times - May 15, 2008
- Washington Post - March 12, 2005
- Washington Post - February 05, 2002
- New York Times - October 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sondheim's Sweeney that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!