Clue: Eliza's 'elper
We have 1 answer for the clue Eliza's 'elper. See the results below.
- Liza's mentor, to Liza
- Professor 'iggins, to Eliza
- Professor 'iggins
- "Just you wait, ___ 'iggins..."
- Professor Higgins, to Eliza
- Prof. 'iggins
- Eliza's tutor, to Eliza
- Broadway's Prof. 'iggins
- "Just you wait, ___ 'iggins!"
- Eliza's mentor, to Eliza
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 18, 2011
- LA Times - April 21, 2011
- Washington Post - July 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Eliza's 'elper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!