Clue: Liza's mentor, to Liza
We have 1 answer for the clue Liza's mentor, to Liza. See the results below.
- Professor 'iggins, to Eliza
- Professor 'iggins
- "Just you wait, ___ 'iggins..."
- Professor Higgins, to Eliza
- Prof. 'iggins
- Eliza's tutor, to Eliza
- Broadway's Prof. 'iggins
- Eliza's 'elper
- "Just you wait, ___ 'iggins!"
- Eliza's mentor, to Eliza
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Liza's mentor, to Liza that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!