Clue: Ellery Queen and others
We have 2 answers for the clue Ellery Queen and others. See the results below.
- Lewis Carroll and others
- Elia and Saki, e.g.
- Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, et al.
- Some writers' creations
- Mark Twain and Saki
- Artistic aliases
- Mark Twain and Saki, for two
- Mark Twain and George Sand, e.g.
- Mark Twain and George Orwell, e.g.
- Writers' aliases
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 19, 2012
- New York Times - April 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ellery Queen and others that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!