PENNAMES is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 15 times.
- Ellery Queen and others
- Lewis Carroll and others
- Elia and Saki, e.g.
- Mark Twain, Lewis Carroll, et al.
- Some writers' creations
- Mark Twain and Saki
- Artistic aliases
- Mark Twain and Saki, for two
- Mark Twain and George Sand, e.g.
- Mark Twain and George Orwell, e.g.
- Writers' aliases
- Authors' aliases
- Ayn Rand and Mark Twain
- Authors of fiction?
- Robert Galbraith and J. K. Rowling
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 31, 2016
- New York Times - January 13, 2016
- LA Times - January 11, 2015
- Washington Post - April 03, 2014
- New York Times - October 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 07, 2010
- Universal - December 24, 2008
- Universal - September 11, 2008
- USA Today - April 18, 2007
- Netword - October 07, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 06, 2004
- New York Times - January 17, 2002
- Washington Post - March 12, 2000
- New York Times - April 17, 1999
Seen a clue for the answer pennames that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!