Clue: Elvis's record label
We have 1 answer for the clue Elvis's record label. See the results below.
- Elvis's label
- ___ Victor
- For whom Elvis recorded
- Indianapolis's ___ Dome
- Company that made Photophones
- Its slogan was once "We'll open your eyes"
- Gold Seal co.
- Admiral competitor, once
- First U.S. color-TV maker
- Toshiba competitor
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 08, 2009
- New York Sun - November 13, 2006
- Washington Post - June 26, 2004
- New York Times - March 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Elvis's record label that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!