Clue: Ely of Tarzan fame
We have 1 answer for the clue Ely of Tarzan fame. See the results below.
- Kovic of "Born on the Fourth of July"
- Darling of the diamond
- California Rep. Dellums
- Director Howard
- Darling of baseball
- Dellums or Howard
- Hextall of hockey
- 80's White House nickname
- Former White House nickname
- Palillo of "Welcome Back, Kotter"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 19, 2011
- New York Times - July 10, 2000
- New York Times - July 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Ely of Tarzan fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!