Clue: Emphatic approval
We have 1 answer for the clue Emphatic approval. See the results below.
- Emphatic words of agreement
- Numbers 5:22 finale
- Emphatic concurrence
- Final words of Numbers 5:22
- First two words of a 1964 Impressions hit
- Double grace period?
- Emphatic call from the flock
- "Couldn't agree with you more"
- Cry from the flock
- Congregation's cry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 24, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Emphatic approval that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!