AMENAMEN is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 14 times.
- Emphatic words of agreement
- Numbers 5:22 finale
- Emphatic concurrence
- Final words of Numbers 5:22
- First two words of a 1964 Impressions hit
- Double grace period?
- Emphatic call from the flock
- "Couldn't agree with you more"
- Cry from the flock
- Congregation's cry
- Emphatic approval
- Mass approval
- Church cry
- Emphatic agreement
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 05, 2016
- LA Times - September 26, 2014
- LA Times - July 27, 2014
- New York Times - January 24, 2014
- Netword - January 12, 2014
- LA Times - January 06, 2013
- New York Times - May 25, 2012
- New York Times - May 16, 2012
- New York Times - March 23, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - June 04, 2010
- New York Times - August 20, 2009
- New York Times - March 05, 2007
- New York Times - January 27, 2006
- New York Times - April 26, 2002
- New York Times - July 19, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer amenamen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!