Clue: Emphatic type: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Emphatic type: Abbr.. See the results below.
- From Umbria: Abbr.
- Romance lang.
- Underlining equiv.
- Biased type, briefly
- Type of type: Abbr.
- Type spec.
- Slanted: Abbr.
- Slanty type: Abbr.
- Type type: Abbr.
- Slanted type: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - September 27, 2013
- LA Times - March 13, 2013
- New York Times - February 05, 2013
- Netword - November 20, 2011
- Netword - October 02, 2011
- Netword - May 13, 2010
- New York Times - February 03, 2010
- LA Times - January 06, 2010
- Netword - November 23, 2005
- New York Times - December 28, 2004
- New York Times - July 08, 2003
- New York Times - June 10, 2003
- New York Times - March 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Emphatic type: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!