Clue: Type type: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue Type type: Abbr.. See the results below.
- From Umbria: Abbr.
- Romance lang.
- Underlining equiv.
- Biased type, briefly
- Type of type: Abbr.
- Type spec.
- Slanted: Abbr.
- Slanty type: Abbr.
- Slanted type: Abbr.
- Emphatic type: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 26, 2009
- Washington Post - April 23, 2009
- LA Times - September 12, 2008
- New York Times - July 17, 2008
- Washington Post - August 25, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 19, 2006
- New York Times - November 04, 2004
- USA Today - June 14, 2004
- Washington Post - April 30, 2004
- New York Times - September 23, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Type type: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!