Clue: Empire State Building decor
We have 1 answer for the clue Empire State Building decor. See the results below.
- Like Radio City Music Hall
- Paul Poiret style
- Like New York's Waldorf-Astoria
- It often involves geometric patterns
- Hoover Dam's style
- Empire State Building style
- Erte forte
- Like Manhattan's Chrysler Building
- Style of the 1920s and '30s
- Erté's forte
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 29, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Empire State Building decor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!