Clue: Like New York's Waldorf-Astoria
We have 2 answers for the clue Like New York's Waldorf-Astoria. See the results below.
- Like Radio City Music Hall
- Paul Poiret style
- It often involves geometric patterns
- Empire State Building decor
- Hoover Dam's style
- Empire State Building style
- Erte forte
- Like Manhattan's Chrysler Building
- Style of the 1920s and '30s
- Erté's forte
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 21, 2015
- New York Times - October 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Like New York's Waldorf-Astoria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!