Clue: Ensign's org.
We have 2 answers for the clue Ensign's org.. See the results below.
- American mil. wing
- Milit. branch
- Swabs' grp.
- Adm.'s milieu
- Admiral's org.
- R.M.N. and J.F.K. were once in it
- Service for a 28-Across
- Service arm: Abbr.
- J.F.K. was in it
- Inits. at sea
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 03, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 11, 2014
- New York Times - February 24, 2014
- New York Times - January 14, 2013
- Netword - May 12, 2011
- Netword - May 02, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - March 02, 2008
- New York Sun - September 06, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 03, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 23, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Ensign's org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!