Clue: Eponym of a classic Minnesota-brewed beer
We have 2 answers for the clue Eponym of a classic Minnesota-brewed beer. See the results below.
- Luxembourg town where George Patton is buried
- Soccer star Mia
- See 56-Across
- Hanseatic League city
- Mia of women's soccer
- Scorer of a record 158 goals
- Mia of soccer fame
- Mia of soccer
- See 12-Down
- 1996 Summer Olympics soccer star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2008
- New York Times - December 08, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Eponym of a classic Minnesota-brewed beer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!