Clue: Hanseatic League city
We have 2 answers for the clue Hanseatic League city. See the results below.
- Luxembourg town where George Patton is buried
- Soccer star Mia
- See 56-Across
- Eponym of a classic Minnesota-brewed beer
- Mia of women's soccer
- Scorer of a record 158 goals
- Mia of soccer fame
- Mia of soccer
- See 12-Down
- 1996 Summer Olympics soccer star
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - March 31, 2005
- New York Times - April 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Hanseatic League city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!