Clue: Eric Clapton classic
We have 1 answer for the clue Eric Clapton classic. See the results below.
- Eric Clapton hit with a seemingly endless chorus
- "___, you've got me on my knees" (Clapton lyric)
- 1972 Derek and the Dominos hit
- Eric Clapton hit
- Eric Clapton hit with a never-ending chorus
- 1972 pop hit with a never-ending chorus
- 1972 top 10 hit that was over 7 minutes long
- 1972 top 10 hit going over seven minutes
- 1972 top 10 hit that's seven minutes long
- Eric Clapton girl who's "got me on my knees"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 07, 2009
- Washington Post - November 23, 2007
- LA Times - March 29, 2006
- New York Times - August 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Eric Clapton classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!