Clue: Ernest Hemingway's nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue Ernest Hemingway's nickname. See the results below.
- ___ Bear
- One of the Three Bears
- Bear of literature
- Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- Perry Como's "___ Loves Mambo"
- Haydn's sobriquet
- Tot's cry
- A Bear
- John Paul, e.g., to the Italians
- Hemingway's handle
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 24, 2013
- USA Today - April 21, 2010
- Washington Post - September 14, 2006
- Washington Post - August 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Ernest Hemingway's nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!