Clue: Esau's twin
We have 1 answer for the clue Esau's twin. See the results below.
- Ebenezer's partner in "A Christmas Carol"
- One of the brothers Grimm
- ___ Marley's ghost in "A Christmas Carol"
- Third book of the Book of Mormon
- Grandson of Abraham
- ___ Marley (Scrooge's partner)
- Son of Isaac
- Ebenezer's partner
- Ebenezer's ghostly ex-partner
- Biblical ancestor of the Hebrews
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 07, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 16, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 30, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 20, 2008
- New York Sun - March 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 30, 2007
- Washington Post - June 20, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Esau's twin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!