Clue: Ethnic acronym
We have 1 answer for the clue Ethnic acronym. See the results below.
- Member of a traditional establishment
- Slender-bodied insect
- Mud dauber, e.g.
- Slender-waisted insect
- Insect in a colony
- One of a traditional elite
- Target of some humor in The New Yorker
- Big stinger
- Nest builder in the eaves
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ethnic acronym that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!