Clue: Nest builder in the eaves
We have 1 answer for the clue Nest builder in the eaves. See the results below.
- Member of a traditional establishment
- Slender-bodied insect
- Mud dauber, e.g.
- Slender-waisted insect
- Insect in a colony
- One of a traditional elite
- Ethnic acronym
- Target of some humor in The New Yorker
- Big stinger
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 23, 2013
- New York Times - June 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Nest builder in the eaves that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!