Clue: ET's craft
We have 1 answer for the clue ET's craft. See the results below.
- Sky light?
- Sky sight
- ET's ride
- Subject of a grainy picture?
- Spooky sighting
- Tabloid photo subject
- Radar anomaly
- Mysterious visitor
- NASA concern
- It may be produced by swamp gas
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 20, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - May 29, 2011
- LA Times - July 16, 2007
- New York Times - April 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 12, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 09, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 14, 2004
- New York Times - November 04, 2002
- New York Times - February 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue ET's craft that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!