Clue: ET's ride
We have 1 answer for the clue ET's ride. See the results below.
- Sky light?
- Sky sight
- Subject of a grainy picture?
- ET's craft
- Spooky sighting
- Tabloid photo subject
- Radar anomaly
- Mysterious visitor
- NASA concern
- It may be produced by swamp gas
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 07, 2011
- Universal - February 19, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 03, 2010
- New York Times - October 23, 2007
- New York Times - October 12, 2004
- New York Times - November 12, 1997
Found an answer for the clue ET's ride that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!