Clue: European capital in song
We have 2 answers for the clue European capital in song. See the results below.
- Gay city
- 1929 Cole Porter song
- Cole Porter title city
- Gay place
- French city, in song
- "Hotel de ___" (1959-60 TV western)
- "Gay" city
- City in a Cole Porter title
- European capital, in song
- Cole Porter's "You Don't Know ___"
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 31, 2013
- Netword - January 30, 2011
- Washington Post - October 18, 2008
- New York Sun - April 03, 2007
- New York Times - January 29, 2006
- Washington Post - March 20, 2005
- New York Times - March 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue European capital in song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!