Clue: Eva's half-sister?
We have 2 answers for the clue Eva's half-sister?. See the results below.
- When doubled, a Gabor
- When repeated, a first name in Hollywood
- Doubled, a Hollywood star
- When doubled, a Hungarian in Hollywood
- When doubled, sister of Eva
- Half-sister of Eva?
- When doubled, a much-married celebrity
- Eva's half sister?
- Gabor half-sister?
- Half a Gabor?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 03, 2010
- USA Today - August 14, 2009
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 28, 2008
- New York Times - October 12, 2008
- LA Times - April 10, 2008
- Washington Post - December 14, 2005
- New York Times - April 17, 2004
- Washington Post - May 25, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Eva's half-sister? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!