Clue: Evergreen oozing
We have 1 answer for the clue Evergreen oozing. See the results below.
- Fir exudation
- *Conifer exudation
- Parasitic plant sometimes called false beechdrops
- Tree residue that's hard to remove from hair
- Conifer exudation
- Fleshy, tawny or reddish saprophytic herb
- Pitch relative
- Resinous ooze
- Tree-root parasite
- Turpentine is distilled from it
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 13, 2018
Found an answer for the clue Evergreen oozing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!