Clue: *Conifer exudation
We have 2 answers for the clue *Conifer exudation. See the results below.
- Fir exudation
- Parasitic plant sometimes called false beechdrops
- Tree residue that's hard to remove from hair
- Conifer exudation
- Fleshy, tawny or reddish saprophytic herb
- Pitch relative
- Resinous ooze
- Tree-root parasite
- Turpentine is distilled from it
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 20, 2011
- New York Times - April 09, 2007
Found an answer for the clue *Conifer exudation that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!