Clue: Exhibitionist's challenge
We have 1 answer for the clue Exhibitionist's challenge. See the results below.
- "You don't think I'd do it, do you?"
- Risktaker's challenge
- Statement of self-confidence
- Risk taker's challenge
- 1985 Pointer Sisters hit
- "You think I won't?!"
- Risktaker's challenging words
- Response to "I bet you won't"
- Cocksure challenge
- "You don't think I will?!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Exhibitionist's challenge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!