Clue: "You don't think I'd do it, do you?"
We have 1 answer for the clue "You don't think I'd do it, do you?". See the results below.
- Exhibitionist's challenge
- Risktaker's challenge
- Statement of self-confidence
- Risk taker's challenge
- 1985 Pointer Sisters hit
- "You think I won't?!"
- Risktaker's challenging words
- Response to "I bet you won't"
- Cocksure challenge
- "You don't think I will?!"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "You don't think I'd do it, do you?" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!