Clue: Explanatory tool
We have 1 answer for the clue Explanatory tool. See the results below.
- Four-colon relationship
- Similarity comparison
- Where "is to" is used
- SAT question, formerly
- The clue for 25-Across, e.g.
- SAT staple
- Pump for a heart, e.g.
- Kind of comparison
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 13, 2013
- Netword - November 24, 2011
- Universal - September 24, 2008
- New York Times - February 23, 2008
- Universal - February 10, 2007
- New York Times - May 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Explanatory tool that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!