We have 4 answers for the clue Comparison. See the results below.
- "My love is like a red, red rose," e.g.
- Cousin of a metaphor
- Pretty as a picture, e.g.
- Hot as a pistol, e.g.
- Writer's device
- "Life is like a box of chocolates," e.g.
- "Sick as a dog," for instance
- Float like a butterfly, say
- "As good as gold," e.g.
- Cute as a button, for one
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 15, 2006
- New York Sun - November 29, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 26, 2005
- Washington Post - August 28, 2004
- New York Times - August 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Comparison that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!