Clue: Explorer Hernando
We have 2 answers for the clue Explorer Hernando. See the results below.
- Name in Keats's "On First Looking Into Chapman's Homer"
- He accompanied Velázquez to Cuba
- Conqueror of Mexico City
- Conquistador Hernando
- Conqueror of the Aztecs
- 1519 Yucatán arrival
- "Lost" character Ana Lucia ___
- Aztecs' conqueror
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 10, 2010
- USA Today - January 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 20, 2006
- New York Times - October 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Explorer Hernando that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!