CORTEZ is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Name in Keats's "On First Looking Into Chapman's Homer"
- Explorer Hernando
- He accompanied Velázquez to Cuba
- Conqueror of Mexico City
- Conquistador Hernando
- Conqueror of the Aztecs
- 1519 Yucatán arrival
- "Lost" character Ana Lucia ___
- Aztecs' conqueror
- Mexico's Sea of ___
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 21, 2015
- New York Times - June 05, 2010
- New York Times - May 10, 2010
- LA Times - June 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 25, 2008
- Washington Post - October 12, 2006
- Washington Post - September 12, 2006
- New York Times - May 02, 2003
- Washington Post - November 26, 2001
- New York Times - October 02, 2000
- New York Times - May 18, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer cortez that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!