Clue: Expression of sorrow
We have 2 answers for the clue Expression of sorrow. See the results below.
- Despondent comment
- "Oh, woe!"
- Cry for "poor Yorick"
- Griever's exclamation
- Woeful word
- Cry for what might have been
- "I am miserable"
- "Woe is me!"
- "___, 'tis true I have gone here and there": Shak.
- Start of Hamlet's "Yorick" speech
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 10, 2016
- Universal - September 04, 2014
- Canadiana - April 14, 2014
- Universal - January 05, 2014
- Canadiana - November 17, 2008
- Washington Post - April 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Expression of sorrow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!