Clue: "F Troop" sergeant
We have 2 answers for the clue "F Troop" sergeant. See the results below.
- # 4 ("F Troop")
- "Eat the Rich" humorist
- "Atlantic Monthly" correspondent
- Satirical writer P.J.
- 'F Troop' sergeant
- Political satirist P.J.
- "Parliament of Whores" humorist
- Satirist P.J.
- "Holidays in Heck" humorist
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 01, 2009
- New York Times - February 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "F Troop" sergeant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!