We have 3 answers for the clue Face-off. See the results below.
- Field of honor fight
- Burr-Hamilton event
- Hamilton's last act
- Quarrel settler, maybe
- Event done at 20 paces, maybe
- One way to settle a dispute
- Field of honor event
- Pacers' contest?
- Old-fashioned showdown
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 31, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 28, 2015
- Universal - October 09, 2013
- USA Today - July 25, 2012
- LA Times - November 14, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - July 05, 2009
- Washington Post - May 18, 2009
- LA Times - May 13, 2007
- USA Today - June 02, 2005
- New York Times - September 09, 2001
- New York Times - May 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Face-off that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!