Clue: Old-fashioned showdown
We have 1 answer for the clue Old-fashioned showdown. See the results below.
- Field of honor fight
- Burr-Hamilton event
- Hamilton's last act
- Quarrel settler, maybe
- Event done at 20 paces, maybe
- One way to settle a dispute
- Field of honor event
- Pacers' contest?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 14, 2012
- Washington Post - October 09, 2009
- Washington Post - October 01, 2005
- New York Times - December 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Old-fashioned showdown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!