Clue: Fair portions for the Andrews Sisters
We have 1 answer for the clue Fair portions for the Andrews Sisters. See the results below.
- Even more, at the buffet table
- Overeater's plateful, sometimes
- Sections of a Mercedes logo, e.g.
- Show places?
- Teaspoonfuls, vis-à-vis a tablespoonful
- Show positions, at the track
- They follow seconds
- Musical intervals
- Helping for the very hungry, maybe
- Glutton's serving, perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Fair portions for the Andrews Sisters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!