THIRDS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 19 times.
- Fair portions for the Andrews Sisters
- Even more, at the buffet table
- Overeater's plateful, sometimes
- Sections of a Mercedes logo, e.g.
- Show places?
- Teaspoonfuls, vis-à-vis a tablespoonful
- Show positions, at the track
- They follow seconds
- Musical intervals
- Helping for the very hungry, maybe
- Glutton's serving, perhaps
- Bs in the key of G, e.g.
- Trisection parts
- Glutton's helping, possibly
- Notes in major chords
- Extra, extra helpings
- Trisection sections
- They're bigger than quarters
- Helping after seconds
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 04, 2016
- Netword - January 16, 2014
- LA Times - July 21, 2013
- Washington Post - April 21, 2012
- LA Times - September 02, 2011
- New York Times - December 29, 2010
- LA Times - November 18, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 05, 2010
- USA Today - November 16, 2009
- Washington Post - October 14, 2007
- LA Times - June 25, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - May 27, 2007
- New York Times - July 17, 2005
- New York Times - November 06, 2003
- New York Times - June 11, 2003
- Washington Post - May 17, 2003
- Washington Post - March 28, 2002
Seen a clue for the answer thirds that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!