Clue: Fairy queen of literature
We have 1 answer for the clue Fairy queen of literature. See the results below.
- Queen described by Mercutio
- Dream producer of folklore
- Principal in a well-publicized breakup
- Dream controller of folklore
- Shelley's "Queen ___"
- "Fairies' midwife" in "Romeo and Juliet"
- Queen of the fairies
- Shelley queen
- Fairy queen
- Shelley's fairy queen
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fairy queen of literature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!